- Do you have a background in movement and fitness, and want to share your passion with others?
- Do you live an active, healthy lifestyle, and feel ready to inspire others to do the same?
- Are you an experienced group fitness professional but feel like you’re getting bored, or concerned that your body can’t keep up with the load of classes you’re teaching?
- Would you prefer to work flexible hours – early morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends?
- Are you ready to be a leader in the fitness community?
If you answered YES to any of the above, or even if you WANT to answer yes to any of the above, Core Continuum can help you carve a new facet in your professional life.
Core Continuum instructors and staff are leaders in the fitness and Pilates industry. We are a team of driven, creative individuals who believe in our ability to reveal the happiest, strongest versions of our clients and students.
At Core Continuum, every team member subscribes to our “rule of C’s” – Communication, Commitment, Consistency.
- We connect and communicate with our team and with our clients – building trust so we can build strong bodies and inspire our students.
- We are committed to the continued progress of our clients and students as well as to the mission of Core Continuum – to raise the standard of fitness training locally and globally, provide the highest quality fitness instruction in an intelligent manner, and to make constructive fitness programming available to the individuals who need it most.
- We are consistent in our approach to achieving results, in the quality of our training and teaching, and as reliable team members.
Additionally, each instructor at Core Continuum has completed some coursework through CCIA. This ensures consistency in HOW we teach our classes and clients. We offer generous work/exchange scholarships for ideal candidates that need assistance to reach their professional goals and join our team of instructors.
NEVER BE BORED AT WORK AGAIN!
Are you ready to join our team?